Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Intersting shaped prom

Pete Presland

5 hours ago, Knighty2112 said:

Nice shot. Looks like a bull to me with a horn coming out of the head! Don't we humans love to anthropomorphize things too much, even gaseous plasma structures on the sun! Hehe! ;) 

Anthropomorphize :icon_biggrin: word of the day! 

I took a lot of vid's of this (140 X 500 frames) using Fireacapture over several hours but it changed very little until it was too low for me.

Play the video first and see if anything changes much.

Still mucking about with mine but probably won't post anything.

Dave

6 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

I took a lot of vid's of this (140 X 500 frames) using Fireacapture over several hours but it changed very little until it was too low for me.

Play the video first and see if anything changes much.

Still mucking about with mine but probably won't post anything.

Dave

Nah, not a huge amount to my eye to be honest.

Firecapture has an autorun feature that will take the same length video at set intervals for as long as you have disc space for them.

You can then get a single image from each video and combine them to make an animation.

Deciding on settings can be tricky as some features change practically in real time and others, like that prom, change very little over hours.

Dave

Archived