SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Important - Down Time Tonight (24th March) from 10pm

All,

There are some important security updates that I need to apply this evening starting from 10pm which will require a few hours of downtime.

In addition, the update also fixes a whole raft of bugs in the forum software and adds some new functionality as well as improving on a number of things - I will post up after the update with more details of what's changed.

Apologies for any inconvenience this will cause and the lack of notice but I want to get this applied as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding,

Grant

We're back :-)

A few things are going to be a little unhappy for awhile as the update changes the way searching / streams work so annoyingly, the search index needs to be rebuilt which is going to take a day to complete. This means searching for older posts may not bring up the results you expect and the streams may not function fully/correctly until this index update is complete.

There are also some additional changes which need some work in the templates so if you notice anything within streams, particularly the new filter settings looking a bit odd, this will get sorted in the next day or so as well.

If you notice anything looking really odd, or not working please report it in the Suggestions & Bugs forum here: https://stargazerslounge.com/forum/50-suggestions-bugs-errors-and-foibles/

Thanks,

Grant

Archived