Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Now, this is really embarrassing!!

paulastro

Well, this is really embarrassing.  Some of you may have noticed that some of my images were reproduced on rather too large a scale, making them too grainy and rather fuzzy when reproduced so large.  I'm not talking about the full disk pics which are generally ok (I think!), but the ones of close-ups of areas of the Sun such as the images taken through PST Mods.  I have to admit that it wasn't because I thought they merited such a large image scale but because I didn't know how to reduce the size.  Oops.  I'm embarrassed as I've only just discovered that by clicking on an image before posting it,  you have the opportunity to reduce it before letting it loose on the world!

Anyway, I've now gone back as far as September 2015 and down-sized the most offending images!  In future I'll make sure the images are not larger than their quality merits.

Archived