SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Are we in a Universal polar jet powered by a Universal black hole?

4 minutes ago, Stu said:

With all due respect, neither did you.

I should not have got drawn into this discussion, which I believe to be just another unproven theory so will take no further part in the thread.

We are in a Universal jet/lobe powered by a Universal black hole. The energy referred to in the article linked to in the original post on the scale of the Universe is referred to as dark energy. The energy emitted into the Universal lobe causes the directionality of the matter referred to as dark flow. The notion of space/time being created/expanding is incorrect and as such doesn't have to believed in as an act of faith.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/03/2016 at 16:52, mpc755 said:

The following image then represents the Universal polar jet we exist in. The distance from the Universal black hole represents the time that the processes occur at and continue to occur at for the matter moving through the jet.

dark-energy-2.jpg

In this diagram the axis of the "cone" represents (or rather, suggests) time, and cross sections represent (suggest) the three-dimensional observable universe. A black hole jet is an object in three dimensional space and has nothing to do with this diagram.

Nothing more from me on this one, I promise.

1 minute ago, acey said:

In this diagram the axis of the "cone" represents (or rather, suggests) time, and cross sections represent (suggest) the three-dimensional observable universe. A black hole jet is an object in three dimensional space and has nothing to do with this diagram.

Nothing more from me on this one, I promise.

And, once again, you insist on referring to what is thought in terms of the conventional wisdom. I am proposing that the notion of a Big Bang is incorrect. I am proposing that what is mistaken for the Big Bang is actually the ongoing process associated with our being in a Universal lobe/jet powered by a Universal black hole.

1 hour ago, mpc755 said:

And, once again, you insist on referring to what is thought in terms of the conventional wisdom. I am proposing that the notion of a Big Bang is incorrect. I am proposing that what is mistaken for the Big Bang is actually the ongoing process associated with our being in a Universal lobe/jet powered by a Universal black hole.

You must be very sure of yourself to go against the combined might of the majority of the scientific community. I think I'll stick with them on this one.

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

You must be very sure of yourself to go against the combined might of the majority of the scientific community. I think I'll stick with them on this one.

I just don't understand what's so complicated about dark energy being a larger version of the energy referred to in the article linked to in the original post.

It just seems obvious to me that a Universal black hole powering a Universal jet/lobe we exist in explains why the matter is moving outward and away from us and accelerating as it does so.

Dark energy makes the notion of a Big Bang superfluous. Dark energy is the reason why matter is moving away from us and accelerating as it does so. When you place your foot on the gas your car moves and as long as you keep your foot to the floor the car will continue to accelerate. There is a singular reason why your care is moving and accelerating as it does so. Same for dark energy.

I don't understand why physicists just accept certain notions like time and space being able to be created/expanding where there is zero evidence of it besides the notion of the Big Bang itself. I don't understand the reluctance to understand the accelerating expansion of the matter in the Universe is occurring in already existing three dimensional space.

Every time you look at an image of a galaxy and its associated jets/lobes you are looking at a smaller version of what we exist in.

37 minutes ago, mpc755 said:

I just don't understand what's so complicated about dark energy being a larger version of the energy referred to in the article linked to in the original post.

It just seems obvious to me that a Universal black hole powering a Universal jet/lobe we exist in explains why the matter is moving outward and away from us and accelerating as it does so.

Dark energy makes the notion of a Big Bang superfluous. Dark energy is the reason why matter is moving away from us and accelerating as it does so. When you place your foot on the gas your car moves and as long as you keep your foot to the floor the car will continue to accelerate. There is a singular reason why your care is moving and accelerating as it does so. Same for dark energy.

I don't understand why physicists just accept certain notions like time and space being able to be created/expanding where there is zero evidence of it besides the notion of the Big Bang itself. I don't understand the reluctance to understand the accelerating expansion of the matter in the Universe is occurring in already existing three dimensional space.

Every time you look at an image of a galaxy and its associated jets/lobes you are looking at a smaller version of what we exist in.

I don't understand your insistence as presenting this as fact, when in reality it is a baseless theory which goes against most commonly held views on the subject.

Is the universe in your theory infinite? What is beyond the universal jet? Another universe that looks the same? But then you need another word for something bigger than a universe because there could be as many 'universes' with their universal black holes/jets in your theoretical space time as galaxies in our real universe.

Nope, still making no sense to me.

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

I don't understand your insistence as presenting this as fact, when in reality it is a baseless theory which goes against most commonly held views on the subject.

Is the universe in your theory infinite? What is beyond the universal jet? Another universe that looks the same? But then you need another word for something bigger than a universe because there could be as many 'universes' with their universal black holes/jets in your theoretical space time as galaxies in our real universe.

Nope, still making no sense to me.

The notion of space/time being created/expanding is baseless.

Our Universe exists in the cosmos.

Just now, Stu said:

What is the cosmos?

What exists beyond our Universe. You have the following galaxy and its associated black hole, accretion disk and jets/lobes.

cena.jpg

What lies beyond the extend of the galaxy is the Universe.

You have our Universal black hole, accretion disk and lobes/jets. What lies beyond the extend of our Universe is the cosmos.

Just now, mpc755 said:

What our Universe exists in.

Sorry, that doesn't wash. You are saying there is a limitless three dimensional space with a Universal black hole with some universal jets coming off it, then nothing else?

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

Sorry, that doesn't wash. You are saying there is a limitless three dimensional space with a Universal black hole with some universal jets coming off it, then nothing else?

I will repeat myself from an earlier post in response to a similar question of yours:

A Universal black hole powering the Universal lobe we exist in might be all that there is. It's likely there is another jet/lobe opposite the one we are in. Our Universal black hole and its associated lobes could exist in a sea of Universal black holes and their associated lobes just as our Milky Way galaxy is one galaxy in a sea of galaxies.

As of now, we have no evidence of an outside of our Universal lobe. That doesn't imply there is, or isn't, an outside our lobe. Just that there is no evidence of it.

• Stu locked this topic

Archived