Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from North Carolina

Randalloverby

Just wanted to say hello to all the members and introduce myself. I am a photographer just South of Fayetteville that is very interested in night sky imaging. Most of my funds are tied up in camera gear but I did manage to purchase a Celestron Advanced VX6 Newtonian along with the PowerTank, also the T-Ring and adapter for the dslr. The plan is to get my feet wet in astrophotography and see where it goes from there. The weather is looking good for tonight so hope to setup and at least get some shots of the moon...and yes I will be asking tons of questions. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, kirkster501 said:

Hi, Been to NC a few times with work.  Welcome to SGL.

Get yourself familiar with CloudyNights astro forum as well which is your side of the pond.

Thank you all and thanks for the CloudyNights link. The amount of information in this forum is amazing and with clear skies right now, I think I will be setting up shortly.

Archived