Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

'Ow do from Cloudy Blackburn

DARREN  W

Hi all!

Darren from Blackburn,Lancs signing in to the forum.A relatively new stargazer of just over 2 years using a Celestron CPC1100 and some nice Baader optics.

Looking forward to picking up some good info and tips on this fascinating hobby ;)

Si thi now !

Darren - welcome from me in Lancashire-[removed word]-Merseyside.  Since you're two years in, I'll be asking for your advice!

Doug.

Very nice 'scope, BTW.

(I see I've been censored for using a perfectly good British place-name connecting word!)

On 3/12/2016 at 17:43, DARREN W said:

Hi all!

Darren from Blackburn,Lancs signing in to the forum.A relatively new stargazer of just over 2 years using a Celestron CPC1100 and some nice Baader optics.

Looking forward to picking up some good info and tips on this fascinating hobby ;)

Si thi now !

How do from a dingle NNN :grin:

Hi Darren, welcome to the lounge.

How is that CPC 1100 working for you, I ask because my employer has the very same and has replaced the board three times now, mind you

he keeps it outside covered up, I told him it is most likely due to just that, to much moisture, it is a beauty though once you get everything lined up.

Rick.

p.s. I am not one for goto scopes, you miss to much well it is slewing to and fro I say but mighty nice, might need to hook one up on my 20 onnce it

gets finished.

Archived