Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

HALLO TO ALL FROM NEW MEMBER

andy fearn

HI,just wanted to introduce myself to what appears to be a freindly and usefull site.i have recently purchase celestron sct 8" with advanced mount,after setting it up that afternoon i veiwed that evening jupitor and the moon,wow.can't waite for clear sky to arrive in kent ?

15 hours ago, andy fearn said:

HI,just wanted to introduce myself to what appears to be a freindly and usefull site.i have recently purchase celestron sct 8" with advanced mount,after setting it up that afternoon i veiwed that evening jupitor and the moon,wow.can't waite for clear sky to arrive in kent ?

.....it sure is!  

The adventure has started!

Doug.

Hi all and thanks for such a warm welcome,i wish it was as warm out side.have been out veiwing and i think this is going to take a while to learn the ropes of this scope and mount. 

have seen jupitor again and tried to photo but not very successful,will keep on at it.

clear skys 

Archived