Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hoping to be observing again real soon!

DaveGarland

Hi all! I can't believe I haven't looked through a scope since SGLX! Sadly my poor scope then had to go and live in storage while I went through a divorce and house move. It's been a very difficult year indeed living in a bedsit and I haven't even been on the forum much so I've probably been forgotten by most of you anyway :cry:

But anyway I'm back! I'm now all moved into my new home and my scope is ready to go (we all know this means cloud). So I'm really looking forward to getting back into the hobby. So what's happening? Any good comets, novas or super novas kicking off? 

Extra good news for me is that my new partner is a little interested in the hobby too (triggered by accompanying me to SGLX!) so my nights outside will be a little less cold and lonely. 

Anyway here's to the future :bino2:

Hey buddy, glad it all worked out for you. Unfortunately, as predicted, it's p.....ng outside, as it has been for a few days - and now we know why, you were hoping to get your scope out, you jinxed it! ;)

No supernovas spotted recently ;) But keep an eye on Betelgeuse, you never know what might happen.

Welcome back Dave. Been there, done that so I know how tough it can be ??

Glad you are more sorted now, we've actually been having some pretty good seeing recently when the cloud decides to move. Grab a look at Jupiter when you can, approaching opposition on March 8th and looking amazing ??

Archived