Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

An appeal to the Kingfisherites

Moonshane

I am travelling down with the caravan after work on the Friday night so am unlikely to arrive before about 9pm.  Hopefully it will be clear then and everyone will already be out observing so I'll be driving with no lights to the end of the drive and then more or less down to my pitch (21) after checking with everyone first naturally. However, if it's deemed best to push the van down to my pitch then I'd really appreciate some help in doing so. I have a motor mover but in truth it would be miles quicker to simply push it down and one or two helpers would be enough to do so (it's only a smallish two berth). 

If it's cloudy, again after checking I'll just drive down normally and set up as quickly as possibly so I can get my first bottle of wine open. I have some natty clip on red lamps for lighting inside the van but the blinds are excellent at keeping even white light down to almost nothing.

Cheers in advance and as a reward I hope to provide stunning solar views to anyone that wants them on the Saturday :icon_biggrin:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

blummin 'eck Shane with all these volenteers you may as well come and have a beer at my pitch across the road and we can just bark orders.... bit to the left.... too much....back a bit :D

All of them :icon_biggrin:

But seriously, thanks so much for the offers of help. I'd actually considered setting off early hours of Saturday so as not to upset anyone but I reckon I can come in 'dark' now and I hope get in some observing.

Archived