Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_terminator_challenge_winners.thumb.jpg.6becf44442bc7105be59da91b2bee295.jpg

Joe12345

Finding Lucksall

I had a look on the lucksall website, and the instructions look easy to get wrong. Is there anything I can type into a Satnav to get me there? Or are there any things I should know about when nearer the site?

Any advice appreciated.

The post code HR1 4LP gets you very close looking at google and here,  have a good time, hope the sky's are clear and keep warm 

Edited by Mick J
  • Like 1

I use Sat Nav.  too, although most of the journey is straightforward Motorway.
Funny thing is, when I get to journey's end,  It tells me I've arrived at my destination on the Left, when actually, the Camp entrance is
on the Right. If I approach from the other direction, it tells me arrival is on the Right, when it is on the Left. Weird that, 
but that's Sat Navs, for you. Contrary.:D

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, barkis said:

I use Sat Nav.  too, although most of the journey is straightforward Motorway.
Funny thing is, when I get to journey's end,  It tells me I've arrived at my destination on the Left, when actually, the Camp entrance is
on the Right. If I approach from the other direction, it tells me arrival is on the Right, when it is on the Left. Weird that, 
but that's Sat Navs, for you. Contrary.:D

Thanks, I'll look out for that then

Follow the M50 right to the end, turn right on to the A449 then first left onto the B4224. Keep going for a few miles and Lucksall is on the left :)

• Like 1

Lucksall is easy to find if your coming from the M50/Ross-on-wye direction.

However, in my experience if your coming from the Hereford direction it is much easier to get lost.

If you are coming from M50/Ross on Wye direction you will drive through the village of Fownhope and the caravan park is about 2 minutes -1.5miles on the left after you leave the village. If you are coming from Hereford City you will drive along the B4224 coming through the village of Mordiford. The caravan park is 1 minute or about 3/4 of mile on your right. If coming this direction after leaving Mordiford you will see the River Wye on your right. You will pass the river bridge going to Holme Lacy - keep on the B4224 for another 100 metres - sign posted on your right.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, estwing said:

Are you reading this Faulksy?...!!!

you know me cal, i can find anywhere

in the end :happy7:

• Like 3