Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

stepping beyond

EEA enthusiast , I need help with adding my cameras

I've finally got everything together for broadcasting NRTV but, this came with a hitch. I know nothing on how to do the computer part , I was out 3 hrs. last night WOOHOO moment and excited that I'm going live. I tried my best to figure things out on my own but, to no avail came away wanting to just kick myself but, I did manage to get some more m42 data collected. Can anyone please56d0b8d0e36c5_DeepSky0063.thumb.jpg.33bd guide me through adding my other plug n play cams to xsplit? There's just so much more I can pull from this grab but, I  also want to use this DSI lll color exview HAD 1/3 in. cam and go live for DSO'S , with 3 cams that are used for different objects .  I need to add these cams, I just am lost when it's not already there in the list Levenhuk T510NG color digital,  dsi lll color

You may want to try posting this in the Video Astronomy forum where the EAA folk tend to lurk. :)

Yes the Video Forum is your best place ...and maybe a dry run BEFORE your first live broadcast would help it go more smoothly !

Nytecam