SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

What a recovery

What started out to be a great night turned to near disaster when the fruits of my labour was accidently erased from my memory card. After turning over my desk and filing cabinets etc I eventually managed to find a memory card recovery program and duly set about recovering the data.

Well after a quick wrestling match with the computer I finally managed to recover the files. :hello1:

Here's my last night's effort of the Noth American Nebula NGC7000 taken with a APM TMB 105 fitted with a WO 0.8x focal reducer/field flattner and Neodymium Filter, Canon 400D ISO 1600, 10 x 6 min subs.

6500_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Regards

Kevin

Thats a cracker Kevin, up there with your best photos. What was guiding this one?

TJ it was guided with a 102mm Bresser refractor and Meade DSI using PHD.

Thanks for the nice comments I cant wait to have another bash at it when its proper astro dark.

Regards

Kevin

I think everything has already been said Kevin. What a disaster you averted there mate.

It's a gorgeous sight, and we nearly didn't get to see it.

You are picked for the next Test Match, and you will be fielding in the slips.

You should make some good catches after what you managed to do here. :D

Ron.

Archived