Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Moon Terminator

todd8137

a few single frames from last nights effort logitech web-cam it had a mode called 720p large wide-screen was all so selected auto it was strange as it would only record at a lower fps in this mode doing this type of video heres a link to the video as well

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m4.jpg

m5.jpg

m6.jpg

Well done! :) Thinking of getting a Celestron NexImage camera to take some pictures & videos too. Just got a new laptop to replace my old tower PC, so can hook it up to that. Currently on offer from FLO at £20 off, so maybe tempted by one when the old wages go in. If I can nab some images as good as what you achieved I will be well pleased. 

14 minutes ago, Knighty2112 said:Well done! :) Thinking of getting a Celestron NexImage camera to take some pictures & videos too. Just got a new laptop to replace my old tower PC, so can hook it up to that. Currently on offer from FLO at £20 off, so maybe tempted by one when the old wages go in. If I can nab some images as good as what you achieved I will be well pleased. 

Depends what you want to do ,i I have a dmk 21 cam ,but I also like to use any camera ,these Logitech ones are not bad I just do the videos,for fun and I like to use the cam and webcam to view the moon ,the pluss side is videos and pics ,if you have a bit of DIY skills any webcam can be made to work 

pat

Archived