Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

logitech hd WC 16' reflector

todd8137

Hi all 

after fixing the issue of not get focus with this test webcam ( rather try in to prove i could use any webcam to a friend)  i did not have enough inwards travel with the low profile 10/1 focuser so my fix was to cut the threaded part on the web cam adapter lightly sanded it smoothed clean and hot glued in to place fingers crossed and all the rest . you can see the video i took these from in the video astronomy section here on sgl

its not pretty  as the photo shows but it works and it records well mainly for moon drift videos for my self ,now i can grab stills from these videos gave it ago and got these lightly edited as they are j pegs and full of noise as you would expect but i like them and i wonder if you do the web cam will be rehoused in a little box i have just for the job will update that next time

clear skies

Pat

IMG-20160223-00105.jpg

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m4.jpg

m5.jpg

m6.jpg

m7.jpg

m8.jpg

m9.jpg