Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

For Sale

RikM

As normal we will be holding a bring and buy sale on Saturday afternoon in the welcome tent.

Please feel free to list any items you are bringing in this thread.

Please note that this is for members attending the SGL11 star party only and is not an alternative to the normal Classifieds area, so no negotiations or trading in this thread please.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have for sale:

TS Flattener 2" (cost £199 new) Selling for £100

DMK mono imaging source camera (good for solar imaging or can be used as a guide camera).  £100

Camping items: 

Single Electric hot plate £15

Camping toilet (simple design) £12

Leisure battery charger £25

Carole 

Will bring Altair GPCAM MT9M034M Mono camera if anybody wants it £100.00

Only tried to use it once but it wouldn't play nicely with Win10 despite Altairs claiming it did, couldn't be bothered to waste any time on it so bought another Loadstar :)

Dave

6 hours ago, carastro said:

So what happens if some-one sees this thread and asks to buy an item and is not coming to the camp.

Or alternatively is coming to SGL11 and wants to reserve and pay for an item in advance.

Carole

That is between you and the some-one :smiley: 

15 hours ago, carastro said:

So what happens if some-one sees this thread and asks to buy an item and is not coming to the camp.

Or alternatively is coming to SGL11 and wants to reserve and pay for an item in advance.

Carole

In the past the ideas of these threads was to see if there was any interest in larger or more expensive items people might have for sale at the event  it helped people decide if they had the "space" and "readies" to do the deal at the star party...

Peter...

I only have 2 eye pieces for my C8 Newt, the 20mm that was supplied with it and a 9mm Celestron X-CEL XL that I bought as an addition. I am currently considering buying a set of Baader Hyperions, so if anyone has high quality, excellent condition eye pieces for sale I might very well be interested.

Also, if anyone has an old or unwanted 8" newt mounting ring they don't want I'd definitely be interested in that too. 

In addition to my items above I have a nice eyepiece, I don't really do visual any more and it is just sitting in the original box.  

Meade series 5000 

1.25" 5 element Plossl 9mm 60 only used about 3 times.  

Cost £80 new selling for £55

Eyepiece 9mm Meade 2.jpg

Eyepiece 9mm Meade.jpg

I also have a Losmandy Puck for an NEQ6.  Came with my mount, never been used - I always use Vixen fittings.  

Looks like they sell for £120 new, so £80

WO wide Vixen dovetail which I haven't use for ages, just a few marks where the bolts have gripped it in the puck. 

Selling for £35

WO wide dovetail.jpg

I have a few bits I don't need any more:

1. Skywatcher laser collimator (includes 2" adaptor) £20

2. HitecAstro EQDIR adapter for EQMOD £15

3. Hitecastro USB guider £35

4. 5kg white counterweight, 18mm ish hole £25

If I find anything else, I'll add them later.

I will have a few bits and pieces there, main items though are:

Red Moonlite Dual speed focuser with ED80/100/120 flange. Bought in the FLO sale for £260 and unused. Offers around £250.

A somewhat challenged TAL 100RS. Needs some TLC on the focuser, has a split dew shield, and one of the rings has been replaced with two of the same half so is offset slightly, still totally secure though. It has the TAL diagonal and finder with it. This will be a sold as seen, get yourself a TAL for a cheap price job, make me a reasonable offer on the day.

There is also my Vixen 150ED of course. I withdrew it from ABS because it didn't sell, and I really don't want to but if you are seriously interested then come and find me.

Stu

Archived