Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Lockie

Canon 350D (Astro modded)

I bought this camera to use with prime lenses, then learnt that modded DLSR's are not really suitable for lenses due to the focus travel. They work prefectly with telescopes of course as they have much more focus travel. I've now bought a stock Canon 30D to use with lenses (I hope this works!), so the modded 350D/Rebel XT is up for grabs to help pay towards that.

The sale includes the Full spectrum modded Canon 350D body, body cap, 4 batteries!, charger, remote trigger release. 

Good working order, pretty clean sensor by the looks of my test shots. A couple of scratches to the display screen and some wear on the rubber grip as you would expect. 

This would be a very very cheap way for someone to get into deep sky imaging. Just's needs a compact flash memory card which are about 6 to7 pounds on ebay, and a Canon T-ring to attach to a scope (20 ish pounds), and you're away!

I'm selling the camera for just 40 pounds delivered on astrobuyandsell, but will knock another fiver off for SGL members so just £35 for the lot delivered! 

£35 by Paypal or Bank transfer.

Any questions just ask. Would suit someone with a scope who wan't to get into AP on the cheap.  

Cheers

Chris  

EDIT: please excuse the jpeg artifact on the images below, I had to condense them for astrobuyandsell.

IMG_9683.JPG

IMG_9682.JPG

Edited by Chris Lock
  • Like 1

ill have it mate for 35, can you message me your paypal details and ill get you payed. thanks charl.

• Like 1

lol just had someone offer me 40 quid within minutes on Astrobuy, but I would rather sell it to an SGL'r so it's yours Charl :)

I'll send my details via PM  

• Like 2

Arrived today, 100% happy,cracking camera, Chris is a great guy to do bizzy with. very fast postage.thanks mate.charl.

• Like 1