Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M42 Orion Nebula

Viv

Finally remembered how it all roughly works !!

Last night (14th Feb), kicked off the kit imaging M42 Orion Nebula

Chuffed to bits, to get my first image under my belt (so to speak).

Details - 45 subs @ 200 seconds - 400iso

Processed with - DSS, Pixinsight, Lightroom

Thanks for looking :) 

03 - processed Pixinsight & lightroom.jpg

that's amazing! i had a fiddle with the colour balance to clear the blueish background hope you dont mind. hopefully i can get something like this of orion soon. every time i have a day off its raining and when im working there's not a cloud in the sky

56c21fec5e502_03-processedPixinsightlightroom.jpg.f3a518a6d4a81a98c10b108f2f220ad9.jpg

11 hours ago, ollypenrice said:

That's oozing with potential. I'd give the colour balance a tweak because the background is very blue. 

Olly

Thanks Olly.

I seemed to loose the outer gas detail, when lowering the blues, but need to get lots more time with the processing & hopefully will get better........

10 hours ago, abodee2 said:

that's amazing! i had a fiddle with the colour balance to clear the blueish background hope you dont mind. hopefully i can get something like this of orion soon. every time i have a day off its raining and when im working there's not a cloud in the sky

56c21fec5e502_03-processedPixinsightlightroom.jpg.f3a518a6d4a81a98c10b108f2f220ad9.jpg

Oh that really makes a difference - thank you.

Just need to try & recreate now........ ???

Archived