Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Niagara

Connie-Niagara

Hi, my first post :icon_biggrin:

I'm hoping to get my scope out and working soon.  I live on the 8th floor of an apartment building and unfortunately our balconies are being renovated and currently have no railings so I am barricaded in.  I mean, come on, I've heard about the bad weather stretch as soon as you buy a new scope but major construction hahaha, just my luck :happy8:

Welcome.

Is your scope portable? Then take it out somewhere. Otherwise, do you have a window that can be opened and that you can observe through? Normally we don't do that, but in your case it could be worth a try. 

15 hours ago, Connie-Niagara said:

Hi, my first post :icon_biggrin:

I'm hoping to get my scope out and working soon.  I live on the 8th floor of an apartment building and unfortunately our balconies are being renovated and currently have no railings so I am barricaded in.  I mean, come on, I've heard about the bad weather stretch as soon as you buy a new scope but major construction hahaha, just my luck :happy8:

Hi connie, that is bad luck, maybe your landlord would let you use the roof if such a facility was available. That would be a dream! Adam

Archived