Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_solar_25_winners.thumb.jpg.fe4e711c64054f3c9486c752d0bcd6f2.jpg

KY Cygni

!st light Heart Neb

After months of messing around with my new AP setup I have finaly got my 1st deep sky image, its a single shot at 4 mins, not a great image  but its the light at the end of a long tunnel. I spent a lot of time learning my equipment and buying more equipment :) there was a decent battle with alignmaster when the skies cleared between the endless rain but it was worth the effort as I now know my setup inside out.

Heart-0404

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, symesie04 said:

Good effort but are you sure you got the Heart? Looks more like the flame nebula to me.

Me too.

Peter

Good start on the Flame neb',  some more data and a few calibration frames and you'll be on your way :)
Looks like you caught a glimpse of the Horse as well

Dave

Edited by Davey-T

yes you are right it is the flame I have spent a lot of time on the heart  and defaulted :happy11:

Edited by KY Cygni