Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

Uranium235

Clear sky alert!

Just got my binos with me but hopefully will get a chance for a little session, looks lovely out there. Nice and still too

Im mopping up some more of the Rosette, I'll give it another couple of hours in Ha then switch to OIII.

• Like 1

awsome skys. shame im going to work in a moment. hope the galloway boys are having fun

It's a brilliant sky. After just five minutes I could see the whole of Orion's sword and a few Plieades, loads of them with averted vision.

Sadly after a week on my back with a virus and bronchitis my lungs are not going to let me stay out in sub-zero for several hours :-(

Oh Joy. I watched the sky all the way home and its still clear. The scope is out and cooling, its still crystal clear and only a sliver of fast setting moon in sight...bliss