Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_terminator_challenge_winners.thumb.jpg.6becf44442bc7105be59da91b2bee295.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
stargazer1980

SALISBURY STARPARTY 3.99

darren + 1 with electric

ian + 2 ( maybe 3) with electric

bernie + caravan with electric

peter + tent with electric

Keagle

Lightbucket With electric

Wobblybob + 1 With Electric

Astrobaby + 1

Jon (jwdg43) with electric

Ringz + 1 With electric

Ok im gonna have to put a holt on electric pitches now as thats the limit bar may be 1 or 2 more but i think we have some others staying that weekend!

If you need power for you electric gear for the evening then we can share as i have a multi socket adapter as im sure others do!!

Darren

Ok so do we have anymore takers?

People are more than welcome to come along on the day and say hi if thats all they can manage!

We have a good turn out so this should be a corker, like it was last year!

Lots of BBQ's and wine will be flowing

Thanks

Darren :shocked:

darren + 1 with electric

ian + 2 ( maybe 3) with electric

bernie + caravan with electric

peter + tent with electric

Keagle

Lightbucket With electric

Wobblybob + 1 With Electric

Astrobaby + 1

Jon (jwdg43) with electric

Ringz + 1 With electric

ian (astronut)

I am sorted and I will be there.

:hello2:

What days will you be there Bernie? I'm planning to get there Thursday lunchtime through to Sunday sometime :clouds1:

Ian

Still on track to be there myself. JUst hoping we get some decent weather.

I will hopefully be there Thursday as well (depends what work does at the last minute!!), through to Sunday. With any luck the weather will be good as well!

Sam

I'm definitely coming now (I'm the "maybe 3" in Ian's party, so will be in his tent - thanks bro) but won't get there until midday on Friday. Looking forward to meeting up with everybody.

Cheers, Martin

My scope's in bits at the moment and has been for some time (major flocking mod underway) but I should be there on the Thursday.

See you all soon.

Ian

Ok guys only 2 weeks to go and counting! Yes i know your all excited but dont all respond at once now will you!!! LOL

So i can make sure that you all arrive safely, please can you PM me your numbers, i will then give you mine!

This is not compulsory but would be helpful!

Thanks in advance

Darren :hello2:

Are there any pitches with power still available?

It looks like I might be able to make it, probably without scope but will be happy to help out with some image processing if anyone would be interested.

Sounds like it'll be a good fun time and I'm always up for a few pints and a barbecue :hello2:

Cheers

Rob

Are there any pitches with power still available?

It looks like I might be able to make it, probably without scope but will be happy to help out with some image processing if anyone would be interested.

Sounds like it'll be a good fun time and I'm always up for a few pints and a barbecue :hello2:

Cheers

Rob

Hi Rob,

I hope you can make it, I'd definitely take you up on your very generous offer; I could do with some help with imaging generally as well as with processing :clouds1:

Ian

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all those who are going to Salisbury, a dry weekend with plenty of clear night skies. :hello2::clouds1:

Have a great time, only wish I could have joined you.

phillc :wave:

Well just had a report from bernie who already at the camp site in salisbury ( a week early)

and he has advised that the weather is beautiful and clear!

Knowing the english weather it might not last, but fingers crossed that we do get good weather!

Darren :)

For all of you that are coming to the star party here's the forecast and it looks good, fingers crossed!

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/14days.asp?zipcode=salisbury

Bernie is there at the moment with crisp clear skies and wishes we could all be with him looking through his 16 inch orion with ethos and x2 power mate :):(:clouds1: :clouds1: :clouds1::angry5::Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: looking

at jupiter and its stripes