Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SALISBURY STARPARTY 3.99

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the long list of people that can be there The majority can make--

28.08.08 to 31.08.08

Can I have the numbers [not pitches] of people including kids that are coming please by Friday 4Th before 17:30. [5:30 pm].

This so we can book it :lol:

Thanks All :)

IF it is cloudy we will have a Barbie and a good laugh :hello1:

Bernie & Darren .

Hi Bernie and Darren,

Me from the 28th, and then being joined by SWMBO and son from 29th through to 31st.

If it's sunny / clear does that mean we can't have a barbie and we have to be serious :crybaby:

Thanks for organising this guys :)

Ian

Hi Bernie and Darren,

Me from the 28th, and then being joined by SWMBO and son from 29th through to 31st.

If it's sunny / clear does that mean we can't have a barbie and we have to be serious :crybaby:

Thanks for organising this guys :lol:

Ian

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!

A barbie is on order so bring some gear and anybody caught being serious will fired out of my cannon all the way to Bournemouth :)

Bernie. :lol:

I'll check the dates. Off to Lords for England vs. South Africa on the 31st, so I'll have to come back on the 30th. Otherwise should be fine!

Microwave BBQ Bern? :lol::)

Have you ever tried to microwave a BBQ ?

Dont it will always Bern :scratch:

...anybody caught being serious will fired out of my cannon all the way to Bournemouth :)

I'd take lots of pics during the flight, though. :lol: :lol: :)

(Sounds like a fun ride.. you might want to think about having tickets printed up. :lol:)

...anybody caught being serious will fired out of my cannon all the way to Bournemouth :)

I'd take lots of pics during the flight, though. :):lol: :lol:

(Sounds like a fun ride.. you might want to think about having tickets printed up. :lol: )

How About ?

All those people that dont have a great laugh and a Barbie and a Drink at this star bash.

Get your tickets here for the ride of your life.

See the bright lights of Bournmouth and crash land on them. :salute:

I can't believe there aren't more people going to this bash, this is going to be great fun hopefully with the added bonus of some great observing :)

Ian

ME to, but if anybody would like to just turn up they would be more than welcome.

Ok! Just to let you all know that the campsite is all booked!

A total of 20 people are attending (which is more than last year) with 1 caravan and 10 tent

Pitches!

I have a paid a deposit up front to secure the site and it will be pretty much ours all weekend!

So loads of parties and BBQ's for the weekend!

Look forward to seeing some old and new faces alike

Darren :)

Archived