bernie + caravan with electric

peter + tent with electric

Keagle

Lightbucket With electric

Wobblybob + 1 With Electric

Astrobaby + 1

Jon (jwdg43) with electric

Ringz + 1 With electric

Ok im gonna have to put a holt on electric pitches now as thats the limit bar may be 1 or 2 more but i think we have some others staying that weekend!

If you need power for you electric gear for the evening then we can share as i have a multi socket adapter as im sure others do!!

Darren

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok guys only 2 weeks to go and counting! Yes i know your all excited but dont all respond at once now will you!!! LOL

So i can make sure that you all arrive safely, please can you PM me your numbers, i will then give you mine!

This is not compulsory but would be helpful!

Thanks in advance

Darren :hello2:

Are there any pitches with power still available?

It looks like I might be able to make it, probably without scope but will be happy to help out with some image processing if anyone would be interested.

Sounds like it'll be a good fun time and I'm always up for a few pints and a barbecue :hello2:

Cheers

Rob

Are there any pitches with power still available?

It looks like I might be able to make it, probably without scope but will be happy to help out with some image processing if anyone would be interested.

Sounds like it'll be a good fun time and I'm always up for a few pints and a barbecue :hello2:

Cheers

Rob

Hi Rob,

I hope you can make it, I'd definitely take you up on your very generous offer; I could do with some help with imaging generally as well as with processing :clouds1:

Ian

For all of you that are coming to the star party here's the forecast and it looks good, fingers crossed!

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/14days.asp?zipcode=salisbury

Bernie is there at the moment with crisp clear skies and wishes we could all be with him looking through his 16 inch orion with ethos and x2 power mate :):(:clouds1: :clouds1: :clouds1::angry5::Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: looking

at jupiter and its stripes

Archived