SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SALISBURY STARPARTY 3.99

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so now the campsites all booked and nearly paid for, i need numbers of poeple who want electric and also need to know who doesnt

So please add your name and who your coming with to mine and put next to it wether you want electric or not

So heres my example!

Darren + 1 With electric

Me, Er indoors, and what ever scope's I can lay me hands on. We will have a CAMPERVAN and may require ELECTRIC HOOK UP (will that be a problem?). We will go with what ever dates which are convient to the majority.

For 28th - 31st August 2008

darren + 1 with electric

ian + 2 ( maybe 3) with electric

bernie + caravan with electric

peter + tent with electric

Keagle

Lightbucket With electric

Wobblybob + 1 With Electric

Astrobaby + 1

Jon (jwdg43) with electric

and the way the weather is today i'm bringing my heater :)

Been playing with google maps...

Is this the joint?

Looks well secluded from LP :lol: . Most are going for the 28-31. Shame as there's a partial solar eclipse on 01st (allbeit 20% :) ). Don't think I'll be able to make it but sure do hope to go along to one of these parties sometime. Just to see Bern's BEAST :lol: . Anyways have a blast all!

Matt

Been playing with google maps...

Is this the joint?

Looks well secluded from LP :) . Most are going for the 28-31. Shame as there's a partial solar eclipse on 01st (allbeit 20% :) ). Don't think I'll be able to make it but sure do hope to go along to one of these parties sometime. Just to see Bern's BEAST :lol: . Anyways have a blast all!

Matt

Yep that is it matey :lol:

Archived