SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Do u want to see me or Not lol

Hey Guys , may not be able to come to kELLING cus Dave CENTROID is on his travels to Aus ,

So if anyone has room for an old age pensioner heheheh with a 9.25 scope , i would be so grateful .

i only need a double bed ,nice thick mattress , and nice mug of choc before bed time heehhheh , but seriously , if you know of anyone

most Humble

Rog :crybaby:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, sorry, I thought it was a lift you are after. As mentioned earlier I have a decent four man tent you can use that will comfortably take you and your kit :D

you just need a pitch...

is there afish and chip shop near by Steve ?????

Would of thought the best bet is Sheringham Rog , I really dont rate the take away on site.

Why are you going to treat us all ???? :D :D :)

Why not get yourself a Tent and use Daves pitch (or has he already sold it on ???) .

No, not yet guys, as the date for the Aus trip is not yet 'set in stone', and may be deferred until November time.

However, knowing how keen Rog was to stay at Kelling, I suggested that he considered a 'Plan B', earlier rather than later.

If the the Aus trip does get deferred until November, then I'll be at Kelling as planned. If I am going to be in Aus at that time, I'll 'offer up' my pitch to SGL members, nearer the time.

Dave

Talking of Kelling :D I've been meaning to book myself a pitch - if I'm not too late that is. It'll be my first time there, after going up to Kielder for the last two I've decided to try Kelling.

Are there any pitches I should avoid and are all the SGL peeps trying to arrange pitches close together?

Many thanks,

Ian

Never mind the carrots and eggs .... what about the black pudding?

Mike

PS I'm certainly glad you'll be there Rog. Hope you can make it too Dave, but I assume it will be a family visit to Oz, so I'm sure that will come first.

• 3 weeks later...

Well Rog, found this to late.

I have a spare bedroom in my Caravan, Hot shower, good food, comfy mattress, tv, microwave, lots of chips, cake, cocoa, heating, patio, barbie, French Maid, Hot choc on tap, and a night light.

Never mind.

oh and lots of eggs.

Archived