SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Atik 414EX

Daniel-K

I used to use the Atik capture software which is quite capable no frills and gets the job done. But if you want something with a little extra functionality have a serious look at SGPro - plate solving, framing wizard, sequence planning, auto focus, filter wheel control, calibration frame wizard and lots more! It does so much for the cost, it is great value.

23 minutes ago, johnrt said:

I used to use the Atik capture software which is quite capable no frills and gets the job done. But if you want something with a little extra functionality have a serious look at SGPro - plate solving, framing wizard, sequence planning, auto focus, filter wheel control, calibration frame wizard and lots more! It does so much for the cost, it is great value.

thnks John i will look into that.

2 minutes ago, ollypenrice said:

Atiik's Artemis Capture for me too. I can see myself moving over to Sequence Genrator Pro for the plate solving but for now it's Artemis. Can't fault it.

Olly

thanks Olly

I use APT and like it very much. It's pretty easy to use and contains a lot of functionality for the price. And Ivo, the developer, is a really nice guy and easy to get a hold of if needed. He is very active on his forum and is very open to suggestions and problems. Recently I have had a problem using the platesolving and automatic goto function and have had a really good experience communicating with him and a couple of other guys on the forum. I also had a suggestion which will be implemented in the next release :-) All in all a great experience both softwarewise and peoplewise.

/Michael

Archived