Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Moblie App needed!

harriri2000

Hi Guys, hope everyone is well. I've neglected my telescope for the last 4 years, mainly due to have children (sleep was very much needed) and I'm looking at dusting it off and getting back out there. I use to have a few mobile apps the would really help my a long the way. Basically I would like to see what everyone else is using. The apps that I would used  were the Google sky app, a lunar 100 app and an app that I could tick off the messier list.  It'll be excellent to here from you guys. ?

Sky safari 4 , astro panel , skeye and messier catalogue.  Those are the main ones I use on android but my favourite is sky safari because of its highlight  feature ,integrated observing lists and ease of use, it's the only one above that costs money but worth it imho.

Thanks guys a few for me to play around with today, 

I downloaded an app called "Astro Panel" it's a fantastic app the is meant to give me the weather,  how clear the sky is going to be and much much more but doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone use an app or website to find our in advance what days /nights are going to be clear. 

Archived