Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

More than i bargained for

So this morning I receive a phone call from my office to say a large parcel had arrived....at last my new scope!

On returning to the office I was greeted with a much larger than expected box, at first thoughts panic ensued thinking I must have under estimated the size of my scope a Sky Watcher 150p and where on earth I was going to store it, then it crossed my mind that maybe that had just packaged it extremely well....so i opened up the box......

Imagine my surprise when the below appeared from within the wrapping!

Screen Shot 2016-02-02 at 20.12.58.png

I have been trying to contact FLO but I only have an email address, I cant find a phone number anywhere, I would rather speak with them to sort out than via email.  I did email them asking for a contact number but not heard anything back.

Has anyone got a phone number for FLO?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eek! That's not supposed to happen. Sorry. 

We don't currently hold 190MN at our warehouse (they are drop-shipped) so it is probably an order processing error at Skywatcher's UK warehouse but it should be easy to remedy. If you email us we will dispatch the correct telescope then arrange a collection for the 190MN when we re-open in the morning. 

How embarrassing :blush:

Steve

16 minutes ago, FLO said:

We don't currently hold 190MN at our warehouse (they are drop-shipped) so it is probably an order processing error at Skywatcher's UK warehouse but it should be easy to remedy. If you email us we will dispatch the correct telescope then arrange a collection for the 190MN when we re-open in the morning. 

How embarrassing :blush:

Steve

I'll accept a mount for this scope in pace of my original order at no extra cost?

Hello... hello?

No?

OK then I'll email and arrange to swap :)

2 minutes ago, barkis said:

Let's applaud Mark for his Honesty, although I don't think he would even have dreamt of 
keeping schtum.  Tracking would have been too easy anyway.
anyhow, well done him.

Thanks.

I had lots of varying opinions from people at work, however, I have always believed honesty is the best policy and what goes around comes around!

52 minutes ago, FLO said:

We don't currently hold 190MN at our warehouse (they are drop-shipped) so it is probably an order processing error at Skywatcher's UK warehouse....

I think it was our fault. The product code for the telescope you ordered is 10250, the 190MN code is 10205... You can guess the rest... :blink:

Steve

I ordered an Explorer190MN DS Pro and and got a Sky-Watcher 150P. What gives?:icon_biggrin:

Seriously, these things can and do happen, and no soon as its been questioned, procedures are already in order to replace the said goods above 

Another good reason to deal with reputable outlets and to have honest customers.

I recently ordered parts for a tripod system, and I opted for the parts I required, but they were also the cheapest. To my surprise, they sent the most expensive?
I contacted them, they apologised, replaced the parts and was rewarded  with more even  accessories? That doesn't happen everyday, but I was well chuffed, as these extras would have been essential anyway. Happy Days

I'd have stayed quiet, then if it was brought to my notice by the supplier would have said, oh I didn't notice, and then sent them a cheque for the rest of the owed amount.....never know, they might not have noticed either lol

To be honest if I had that beast in my lounge, I would likely have called them up, explained the situation and offered to pay the extra money in installments :happy7:, I don't think I could have let this instrument back out the door lol

Neil.

Archived