Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_beauty_night_skies.thumb.jpg.2711ade15e31d01524e7dc52d15c4217.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
wavydavy

wanted polar scope for Losmandy G11

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By wavydavy
      Losmandy G11 head, cables, power box, panel, hand controller, and counter shaft. Good condition, but is just gathering dust in the observatory, as I have another G11 in operation. The reason for the sale, is I want to get a bigger mount, so my other G11, would be for a mobile/second mount. Ive not a clue how to price this, ive done some research, but its very hard to find a second hand price. Mount works very well, used it the other day for some solar observing, and tracked good. Ive used it for imaging, using the shoestring astro GPUSB hub for autoguiding via the hand controller and splitter. It doesn't come with tripod, I brought it straight for the pier in my observatory. Obviously collection only as its heavy, and best to see it working. Asking around the £500 mark, ONO. Any questions ask away...….

• By astrosathya
      I have a 2012 model HEQ5-PRO and it has the older reticule in the polar scope. Could anyone direct me if I can urchase a new polar scope reticule or a new polar scope with the latest reticule?
    • By Neil27
      2 sets of Losmandy dovetail rings for sale.
      As per the link here - http://www.losmandy.com/index.html
      These are the D series ring systems, closest I can find are these references below, mine were bought approx 8 - 9 years ago -
      DVR 108
      DVR 160
      Both in excellent condition with only minor scratches and wear marks visible. These are truly great quality pieces of equipment, ideal for mounting small defectors on top of your SCT.
      £65 ono for the pair of small rings, postage and packing included
      £75 ono for the pair of larger rings, postage and packing included
      I also have a losmandy plate for the Celestron C8, fits all Celestron 8 inch OTA's including CPC and HD scopes, unfortunately no riser blocks with the plate.
      £30 ono for the plate, postage and packing included
      Paypal and bank transfer welcome.
      Thanks for looking,
      Neil.

• By Splittersplatter
      NEQ6 polar scope, may also fit the HEQ5 according to several retailers. I'd like £20 for this plus £2.95 for RM Second Class postage. Payment by paypal only. This is also advertised on astrobuysell. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.