Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep2_banner.thumb.jpg.e37c929f88100393e885b7befec4c749.jpg

For sale is my used for 10mins ASI120MC-S, this is the new USB3 colour model, cost me £228 from telescope house.

It is in as new condition, i used it for 10mins with sharpcap but have decided to stick with my DSLR, i just feel more comfortable with what i know.

Bargain (new as) £190 includes free special delivery next day by 1pm.

Save yourself £40 odd and buy mine instead.

Thanks.

P1030392.JPG

P1030391.JPG

Edited by MARS1960
add pic

Now reduced to £175, grab a bargain as this is as low as it goes.

• Like 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lewtron_Stellae
      Hi All, 
      I wonder if someone can please help, I'm fairly new to astrophotography and confused about aperture. Basically I'm looking at a Canon EF-S 55-250mm lens. It has the specs
      f4-f5.6 does this mean that the lowest point of aperture possible is F5.6 or will it go lower. What I find confusing is that I have a lens that's the EF-S 18-55mm lens which has the specs of f/3.5/5.6 however My camera does allow me to set the aperture at f/8 The reason I ask cause it is advised to use a low aperture of f/8 to capture images of the moon.
      Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated!
    • By mindaugask
      Hi! 
      Have anyone tried to make a DIY version of hand controller for zwo eaf focuser? Or tried measuring what is the output of the controller? 
      I want to print a hand controller +battery case all in one but unfortunately do not have the controller to check what needs to be outputted thru connector. I assume it will be pretty basic like shortening contact but maybe someone has already checked

Thanks for looking! 
    • By The-MathMog
      Because of the current situation, I have, as many of you guys probably have too, spend a lot more time under the stars when possible.

It has literally been over a year since last I was out doing some astrophotography because of work.

So here is my second take after the long break, NGC 3344 (The Sliced Onion Galaxy).
      Initially I thought it would be a lot fainter than it was, so it was basically a shot in the dark, of just trying to get back at doing this.
      But the final image actually showed a lot more detail than I would've hoped for!
      Spring lent a lot of clear night, but those seems to be gone already. I would've hoped for a few more hours to add some more luminance data to it, as I did have to push it quite a bit.
      I am not too happy with the shape of the stars either. Guiding was not very stable through the night, even though balance and polar alignment seemed to be good. Might need to update my Celestron PEC data? 

Any advice or feedback is very welcome! 🤩
      NGC 3344 (Sliced Onion Galaxy)
      Flat and Dark calibrated
      Gain 111
      Offset 40
      Total Integration - 5 Hours 4 minutes  (LRGB)
      ZWO ASI 183MM-Pro
      Baader 2'' Neodymium Filter
      Baader 1,25'' RGB Filters
      ZWO Mini EFW
      Explore Scientific Coma Corrector
      ToupTek Camera G-1200-KMB Mono Guider
      Orion Mini 50mm Guidescope
      Photoshop CS2
      Deep Sky Stacker
      Stellarium/Stellarium Scope
      Astrotortilla

• By MrGuGuZai
      Hi, my current telescope is Celestron ExploraScope 70AZ, thinking upgrade to skywatcher heritage 130P(came with 25mm ajd 10mm EP) ,  if i do, can i use the eyepiece (4mm) and x3 barlow from my old celestron on the 130P?
      One more question, i ordered a eyepiece camera Svbony SV105, i wonder what is magnification of this camera and how it work to change magnification. 

• By Nikolas74
      Recently i bought this brand new camera from David Hardie when he was doing a big sell out of some really nice items in excellent offers !!!
      Unfortunately the camera although brand new doesn't serve my purposes so I decided to sell it at exactly the same price which I bought it from David , it was a really special offer 🤪
      The camera new costs £1685 and I will sell it for £750 to be fair....🤪🤪🤪🤪
      Camera comes with all its extras and case in absolutely brand new condition....!!!!
      Info from FLO site :
      https://www.firstlightoptics.com/starlight-xpress-cameras/starlight-xpress-trius-pro-674c-colour-ccd-camera.html
      Postage expenses are on me, secured package.
      Paypal accepted ,just buyer pays the fees.
      If payment is in EURO we will just calculate the daily exchange rate at Xe.com.
      Many thanks !
      Nikolas.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.