Hi Everyone

shaununderwoodgh1

First can I just say thank you for having me. After twenty nine years I have again picked up a telescope and started looking up in the night sky. I hoping that I can get help from those who are  more information based that I am right now. I starting more or less from the word go but I willing to learn from anyone on this site. Also I am looking to meet and join locale stargazing teams in the hope i can learn all there is or at very least? more than I know right now. I love everything about the night sky and I spend hours just watching and thinking what if?

So me I know I starting late in life but its better to start now than never.  So I'm hopping to get to know your guys and girls and I hope you'll get to know me and can I just take this time to say FORGIVE ME FOR ALL THE QUESTION I WILL BE ASKING YOU  FROM TOMORROW NIGHT when I take my first look with my new starter telescope...Yes I know you get what you pay for but I hoping this will do me for few weeks.

looking forwards to speaking with you and swapping postings. Bless you and hope to hear from you...anyone soon!

my regards and respect Shaun Underwood 

Welcome to SGL Shaun, and congrats on new scope. Let's hope we get some clear skies for your "first light" Don't hesitate to ask anything at all however basic it might seem. Everyone here has had to start somewhere.

Good luck and keep in touch 

Jason 

Archived