SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Jupiter 19.01.2016

Pete Presland

10 minutes ago, Barv said:

Plenty of details on those again Pete, though look a bit red on my monitor.

Regards

Harvey

Yes I think your right i think the third one certainly does look a bit redder than the other two as well. I think I am going to have try and calibrate my new laptop better, I am struggling with colour balance I suppose I could try a RGB align in Reg6.

Nice ones Pete! :hello2:

I haven't been out for quite a while....hoping to soon though.  I have the same gear and hoping I can remember a few of the things I learned last time out.  Seems like every outing for me is a new adventure fraught with senior moments...lol

Cheers

Roger

7 hours ago, northcanadian said:

Pete...I forgot to ask...are you using Firecapture, and which settings are you using?

Thanks

Roger

I just try to get the Histogram to around 70-75% full, normally the Gamma and Gain are around 50-55 and exposure set to suit the histogram.

On 1/26/2016 at 21:39, bunnygod1 said:

Yes I think your right i think the third one certainly does look a bit redder than the other two as well. I think I am going to have try and calibrate my new laptop better, I am struggling with colour balance I suppose I could try a RGB align in Reg6.

Pete.

Use your camera during the daylight to set it up. You'll find that will make a huge difference. 

Regards

Harvey

Archived