SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

G'Day

OWK

Dear Members, G'Day from Darwin , Australia.

I'm new....about 1 month since I got my first telescope. The procrastination and cogitation was endless. But finally I bought a C926 Evolution.....thanks to all the threads on here, that have advised countless before me. Every time I google search a question, I'm linked to a thread on this site, so I'm looking forward to being a member of this community.

There are no Astro clubs in Darwin, so any members from my neck of the woods, please shout out.

Cheers

HI and welcome from the UK, there is a wealth of information from many great people.

I am a newby to it all and so many helpful people willing to share there experience and give some of there time.

Bet you get some better weather down there :)

Thank you all for he welcome. Hey Beaner!

The weather is warm/hot all year round in Darwin, with mostly clear skies. But at 12S it's in the tropics....which apparently is not ideal, although i havent worked out why yet.

Along side stargazing....I've gotten addicted to reading the threads on this forum (and IIS).....indespensible!

Archived