Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

got some

my viewing is severely limited just now  I need at least a 48" Dob with a goto attachment if anyone wants to give it away  :headbang:  :icon_biggrin:

With your new binos you can enjoy a field of view of at least 5 degrees. With a 48" dob only 1/4 degrees at maximum. So now you guess where you are severly limited... 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the 'Club'!

The Bins are my most used bits of kit by a Mile/Parsec?/light year?

Seeing as we have 'The Dob Mob' and 'the 'Frac Pack' already on SGL (and I suppose that technically,I've the gear to be a fully paid up member of both camps),we 'Binoculartistas' should have a Posse of our own.

I bet that most SGL members must have Bins of some sort,so it would be a VERY inclusive Club!

Suggestions for a name (postcard NOT required!) here............

7 hours ago, MAN or ASTROMAN said:

Welcome to the 'Club'!

The Bins are my most used bits of kit by a Mile/Parsec?/light year?

Seeing as we have 'The Dob Mob' and 'the 'Frac Pack' already on SGL (and I suppose that technically,I've the gear to be a fully paid up member of both camps),we 'Binoculartistas' should have a Posse of our own.

I bet that most SGL members must have Bins of some sort,so it would be a VERY inclusive Club!

Suggestions for a name (postcard NOT required!) here............

I like the name you suggest: 'Binoculartistas'

We are really artists ;-)

Archived