Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Our new Home

Hello everyone,

As you may know we have moved onto a New webhost, this was needed so we could Backup the forum's post's from time to time in case of hacker's etc etc also to offer you guy's a better experiance on here...

Our friend Grant has been working hard to sort this out for all of us and on behalf of myself i thank you Grant for all your hard work :) .

Well i will say no more and let the other Admins and Mods voice them selves one last thing Enjoy the new Home and thank you for joining us.

Kindest Regards

James :)

The quick reply thing is a mod, anything that is missing now will be because it was a mod or addition to the default forum install. I'll take a look at the quick reply mod now and see if I can add it. Shouldn't be to much of a problem.

Cheers,

Grant

hehe, I like to keep you all on your toes! I'm going to install a mod that was installed before which shows the last post title on the main index as well as the name of the last poster. Just a little thing but it makes life a bit easier.

Also, I was curious to ask which theme's people prefer?

There we go, I've added the last topic title on index mod thingy, much better. I'm really liking smartDark at the moment. I didn't at first but it's really grown on me, simple, smart and easy to use.

I'm going to go make a backup of the forum etc... now, just in case!

Archived