Newbie stargazer from East Sussex

DannyStar

Hi all,

I have always wanted to get into stargazing but the situation has never been quite right for me,  now I have my own house and garden in an area with low light pollution so I thought I would give it a stab.

i just brought myself a very small modest telescope (Celestron Powerseeker 76) to practice with before I pump more money into this hobby.   I also have a Logitech C270 webcam i will modify for some DIY astrophotography.

Been doing lots of research but if there are any articles you feel I should read please feel free to let me know!  :evil5:

Cheers,

Dan.

Hello Dan !

Welcome to the forum :) I would recommend to get and install Stellarium (free) that will help you a lot to learn the skies and beyond

Cheers!

Hi Dan and welcome to SGL - This is a great place to search and browse, so you'll have lots to keep you busy! Why not search for a local astro club as well - That will no doubt help you to meet up with like minded people.

Look forward to seeing you around :)

Archived