Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Belt To Sword (Part 3) - 17 Hours

Uranium235

Thanks guys :)   Will there be any colour for this? Well, I dont know just yet - it would probably be easier for me to go over it in OIII rather than messing with the DSLR again. But I'd like to pay a visit to the Rosette first, as this project is all I've been doing for the last two months!

Absolutely stunning - no need for color in this. It's perfect as it is, reminds me of an Ansel Adams landscape. I do very much prefer it with the stars, however. If I may ask, is this Ha or full spectrum?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely stunning - no need for color in this. It's perfect as it is, reminds me of an Ansel Adams landscape. I do very much prefer it with the stars, however. If I may ask, is this Ha or full spectrum?

Its Ha - using the Baader 7nm filter (2"). If I had done this in Lum I dont think I would have been able to go so deep from my location, that would require darker skies.

Archived