Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_landings.thumb.jpg.b50378d0845690d8a03305a49923eb40.jpg

Oily

Full Imaging Setup,zeq25Gt,sw200Pds,ar80S Ds Etc

Due to to a combination of a change of shift pattern at work&a shoulder opI had last year Im reluctantly putting up my imaging setup for sale.It comprises of the following:

1. Ioptron ZEQ25GT with custom made CWs and extendable shaft,custom made pier head adapter with materials to make a DIY pier

2. SW 200PDS with rotating ring and secondary dew heater

3. Optistar AR80S Dual Speed

4. Modified Canon 350D with charger and battery

5. Astronomic CLS CCD 2" filter

6. SW Coma Corrector

7. Astronomiser 10m cable(for camera control)

8. QHY 5-II camera with guide scope adapter

9. Hotech Laser Collimator

10. Phillips SPC900(not in original casing)

11.DIY dew heaters and control unit

12.Bahtinov masks for both scopes

Comes in a flight case and a few other bits and pieces that you see in the photos.I've attached a photo of The Witches Broom which i took with this setup,photoshop not being of of my best skills ;)post-24070-0-05975900-1452861585_thumb.jpost-24070-0-17302500-1452861606_thumb.jpost-24070-0-49804500-1452861618.jpgpost-24070-0-60654900-1452861634.jpgpost-24070-0-58770200-1452861647.jpgpost-24070-0-44093600-1452861662.jpgpost-24070-0-31436600-1452861677.jpgpost-24070-0-27404200-1452861693_thumb.ppost-24070-0-55507500-1452861797.jpgpost-24070-0-49239000-1452861815.jpgpost-24070-0-07076400-1452861838.jpg

£1300 ovno

Forgot to add the books,'Turn Left at Orion' and 'Make Every Photon Count' 

Would you sell QHY 5-II camera with guide scope adapter and the guide scope separately? if so then how much do you want for those?

Would you sell QHY 5-II camera with guide scope adapter and the guide scope separately? if so then how much do you want for those?

Sorry,just looking to sell as a job lot at the moment

Sorry,just looking to sell as a job lot at the moment

Have you thought about it? I'll also buy the coma corrector.

Hi

I am very interested in your kit if it is still available.  As I live so far away from you could you let me have more detail as to the age and condition of the items.

Thanks

Barry

Have you thought about it? I'll also buy the coma corrector.

Hi,

If you do split, I would like the 2" CLS CCD filter.

Let me know

Cheers

Thanks for your interest chaps but still looking to sell as a job lot

On 22 January 2016 at 19:19, Oily said:

Thanks for your interest chaps but still looking to sell as a job lot

I am still very intersted in the 2" CLS CCD filter, sorry to keep nagging you....lol :)

AB

• Like 1

OK, Oily has made it clear that he wantsto sell this as a job lot. I'm sure he will let us know if/when he changes his mind so lets leave it at that for now.

Thank you

• Like 1

Hello There I could be ( if the price if right + Transportation ) interested to buy the Ioptron ZEQ25GT + TRIPOD, in case you intend to split the parts

then contact me please..

Thank you

Martin

• Like 1