Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Neue Reisestativ Ist Angekommen

MattJenko

After the unsurprising demise of my cheapo photo tripod, I realised how nice it is to use a good tripod, having borrowed one from my local astro society. It insipred me to get a decent one of my own for my travelling StarAdventurer. The Manfrotto I borrowed is too big for my purposes really, as I want an ultra portable rig. I did a bit of internet digging and found this little beauty, and just had to have it, and it arrived safe and sound from Deutschland today. It is sooooo cute!

BerlebachMini-XL.jpg

Very nice! which model is it ?

It is a Berlebach Mini. It is actually even more stable if the legs are spread out more, although that means polar alignment is a lying down activity :). However this now allows me to be a little more active in the winds we seem to have permanently taken on in this country, as I can easily find nice little sheltered spots and be rock solid either in my own garden or out and about.

https://www.berlebach.de/?bereich=details&id=249&sprache=english

Archived