What gear to buy for my NexStar 130 SLT?

Hello!

I recently bought a Celestron NexStar 130 SLT. It came with a 25mm & 9mm eyepiece. I have used it 3-4 times so far and I've seen Jupiter and some constellations. There are many starter guides out there and I've got a relatively good overview of using the telescope and observing. However most of the guides say that you'll need better eyepieces to get the most out of your telescope so I did a bit of research and bought 2 eyepieces, Orion Expanse 1.25" 6mm and TS Optics Superview 1.25" 32mm eyepiece. I'm also thinking of buying a TeleVue 2x 1.25" Barlow lens, Lumicon Natural Density 25 moon filter, Omegon deep sky filter and maybe a blue filter.

I'd like to observe more deep sky objects, so are there any eyepieces or filters i should get? And what do you think about buying previously mentioned items?

Any help is appreciated! :)

- Artur

Archived