Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Going to be clear tonight BUT....

ultranova

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last sub of the sequence coming in. Making some hot chocolate ready for when I pack up. As soon as I've brought the kit in I'm turning in.

Good night and hope it stays clear for you.

We'll draw a veil over tonights session, not captured a single decent sub, funny how it all worked yesterday indoors and tonight the subs won't download properly, trying to use Maxim but as the sub is nearing the end of downloading it comes up with a not responding message, bit annoying after waiting 20 minutes, still better than watching TV  :icon_biggrin:

Dave

We'll draw a veil over tonights session, not captured a single decent sub, funny how it all worked yesterday indoors and tonight the subs won't download properly, trying to use Maxim but as the sub is nearing the end of downloading it comes up with a not responding message, bit annoying after waiting 20 minutes, still better than watching TV  :icon_biggrin:

Dave

That is annoying, and is similar to an error I was getting using SGPro together with my G4 camera. That turned out to be a memory error - lack of suffcient free memory (despite the fact there was 32GB of RAM available). Situation is obviously different but it might be an idea to open up Task Manager and keep an eye on memory usage.

ChrisH

What a night! 6 hours of subs collected. That's more than I managed in October, November & December last year put together. I love this hobby again! Please can we have more of those dark clear cold skies.... Please Sky Gods, please. Perhaps if we all make an Astro-sacrifice of some sort to them they will listen to our pleading?

Archived