Hello from North Carolina

Twis124

My name is Carl and I located in the state of North Carolina . I'm new to astronomy ,but was always interested in it. My wife gave me a telescope for Christmas this year, so I'm ready to dive in. I sure I will have a lot of questions and I sure I'm in the right place for answers.

Regards,

Carl

Hi Carl,

Welcome to SGL.

What part of NC are you from?

I have fond memories of working in Fayetteville 20 years ago when I helped to build a new chemical site for ICI that was then sold to Dupont.

From what I remember the generally flat landscape in the county will provide very open views.

What scope do you have?

Regards,

M

H Carl and welcome to the forum. Congratulations on receiving your new scope and don't hesitate to ask any question under the relevant section as the need arises.

Clear skies and hope you enjoy your stay here. 

Hi Carl, welcome!! I'm sure you'll love this forum. Let us know what scope you have and I'm sure you'll find many buddies to help you along. I've found this to be a great place for a beginner [emoji3][emoji106]

Hello Carl ! Welcome to the forum :)

Yes, you are at the right place. People are very friendly here so do not hesitate to ask questions :)

Archived