Narrowband

St80 or 102?

Hi all.... Sorry I've not posted back until now!! I've just got back from my honey moon in Edinburgh!!! I'm glad that my post has helped with your confidence and binos are great for viewing!!! You're new "Stacey" looks like a great and cool little set up!!! Hope you enjoy!!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a lot of people buy large padded camera bags or rucksacks generally. I haven't seen the bag sold separately (and was one of the reasons I went for the whole shebang from FLO). It may be worth dropping FLO a line - they may be able to source it. They are looking for a 2" ep holder for my 150p at the mo cos if you don't have one with the scope they are like rocking horse droppings... [emoji17]

I think a lot of people buy large padded camera bags or rucksacks generally. I haven't seen the bag sold separately (and was one of the reasons I went for the whole shebang from FLO). It may be worth dropping FLO a line - they may be able to source it. They are looking for a 2" ep holder for my 150p at the mo cos if you don't have one with the scope they are like rocking horse droppings... [emoji17]

A rack can easily be made with 1/4"-thick oak, metal L-brackets, and a 2" hole saw, the latter usable even with a hand-drill.

That's a great first shot!!! I'm looking to start some AP myself in the near future, so I'm well impressed!!! Welldone and good luck with future attempts

Andy

Outstanding!

Thanks guys, I'm pretty impressed with the quality of pictures I can now get... It could be a slippery slope to AP....

• 3 months later...

Archived