Newbie from ireland

ursus914

Hello. New to the astronomy scene. Got my daughter an evostar 90eq2 for christmas and got totally hooked on it myself once she showed me the moon through it. Don't have much time for hobbies as I've two jobs, but this is something i could be part of in the dark hours and it's quality daddy time with my daughter. Love the forum, there's some very interesting reading and advice. Anyway, that's our hellos out of the way.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk

I hope you and your daughter really like astronomy. It is a great hobby and teaches patience. If you didn't have some it would be a short lived hobby for sure. Loads of information here and loads of help if needed.

Welcome ursus914 and daughter.

Derek

Hi - Glad your daughter got a chance to use the new scope - the weather has been largely terrible here in Cork :) The moon is pretty spectacular through a scope isn't it - and nice to share the experience with your daughter.

All the best,

Niall

• 2 weeks later...

Archived