Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello all!

nwcs

I've been on CN for a couple years but I keep running into great threads here when I search for info. So it was time to join and be a part! I'll be asking some stuff on Vixen Polarie. Seems more people use them here than elsewhere.

Lol, fewer stabbings is also great! What I like is that both boards are active and talk about similar things but also plenty of things that aren't. It's great to know so many people are interested in these things. Growing up in the 80s it felt like there weren't that many. Nice to find out how wrong I was!

Hi to all from Ernest in Germany

last year i finally was able to buy a celestron 8, something i wanted for a long time.  After some trial and (a lot) of errors i was finally able to get some great moon videos to stack , unfortunately i live in the rhein main area of germany but i found a great parking lot on a 700 meter hill in the taunus ...sandplacken forest parking lot for insiders, and it is pitch dark 6.0 mag possible. All input is welcome..........Ernest

Archived