Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Revival of PSP for 2016.

Having sorely missed this autumn's meet , I hope that there will be enough interest to meet up this Autumn. There's little need for organisation, we can chew the fat in the biggest tent there !

I'm sure that plenty folk would be able to share their expertise.

In particular I missed all the meetings of folk on the forum and their stories. It's such a shame to let this go,

Nick.

Just as an aside, I'll be on north Skye ( booked) for the first week in October for some dark sky Dobbing.

Having sorely missed this autumn's meet , I hope that there will be enough interest to meet up this Autumn. There's little need for organisation, we can chew the fat in the biggest tent there !

I'm sure that plenty folk would be able to share their expertise.

In particular I missed all the meetings of folk on the forum and their stories. It's such a shame to let this go,

Nick.

Just as an aside, I'll be on north Skye ( booked) for the first week in October for some dark sky Dobbing.

sky sounds great nick, any room for 3 more :smiley:

up for this Nick...here is better skies having the quarry lights to the north...me bomberbaz and moonshane went here once on a summers night...I have the phone number of the owners....terry and jean Thompson...pm me for there phone number....https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.1711091,-1.844587,3a,75y,85.53h,75.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s6nhK3MbDKwCRha56aR6MCw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

• 2 months later...

This looks a great site , thanks for posting Calv,

http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/campsites/uk/derbyshire/buxton/hopecottagefarm

Due to our Skye expedition, we'll be away for the first two weeks of October. However this is going top of the list from March to November. We'll get there one day !

clear skies,

Nick.

Archived