First use of telescope

Well had my skywatcher 150pro out for first time ever early this morning,found jupiter,,,and WOW,,,absolutely stunning,never seen anything like that,and could see all the moons,,,the question i have is,,do i put the lens caps back on the scope before i bring it back indoors or leave them off until its warmed back up,there was a lot of condensation once it came back indoors,if that makes sense,,thank you,,going back outside soon,,see what else i can see,

After use my Skyliner sits next to the back door, with the end dust cap fitted, minus the smaller 2" aperture cap, this is kept off until the morning.

The scope is left in position, similar to that when in use. Later the scope is lifted back into its cupboard?

Thanks for the advise,got to say ,unless you see something like jupiter yourself through a telescope, the image just blows you away,absolutely stunning that you can see this world from your own back garden,looking forward now to other exciting times ahead,happy xmas everyone,and many clear nites ahead

Archived