Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Minimising Stellarium!

Gasman

No idea what the PC is but I find that if I attempt Stellarium and the browser then it all grinds to a halt, and clicking a minimise or the Close button has little efect for 2 or 3 minutes. Eventually the application closes but it is not immediate.

Even Alt-Cntl-Del takes time to do anything.

I now never run Stellarium with anything else running.

No idea what the PC is but I find that if I attempt Stellarium and the browser then it all grinds to a halt, and clicking a minimise or the Close button has little efect for 2 or 3 minutes. Eventually the application closes but it is not immediate.

Which is why CdC is so good for scope control, it runs well on low end obsy laptops.

/Dan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I found in the passed that the PC's with the little glass bottle that glow when its used were slow, maybe time you had a upgrade IBM XT's are really cheap....... :grin:

Archived