Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

peroni

APT v3.0 available

I've just downloaded and installed APT v3.0. Up from my previous version of 2.80.

I'm running windows 10 and all appears ok so far. It has fixed my problem where 'focus aid' would crash APT (history notes say v2.90 included this fix)

So for others brave enough to upgrade. Go for it  :grin:

• Like 2

I've just downloaded and installed APT v3.0. Up from my previous version of 2.80.

I'm running windows 10 and all appears ok so far. It has fixed my problem where 'focus aid' would crash APT (history notes say v2.90 included this fix)

So for others brave enough to upgrade. Go for it  :grin:

I gone over to a Mac computer So I can not run Apt , I have this back in 2.85 testing reported and it was fixs . its a good program  and he work hard keeping it up tp date.

I'd like to try APT again, I still have a current licence.

The problem I've had in the past is that I really struggle to read the screen with any of the pre-set themes.  I don't need a red screen as I only image and don't care about my night vision, but the other options just aren't high-enough contrast for my old eyes.  Is there a way of telling APT to use the system display settings?

I'd like to try APT again, I still have a current licence.

The problem I've had in the past is that I really struggle to read the screen with any of the pre-set themes.  I don't need a red screen as I only image and don't care about my night vision, but the other options just aren't high-enough contrast for my old eyes.  Is there a way of telling APT to use the system display settings?

Please give a try to the grand new skin - Light Grey :)

At this stage it is not possible to use the system settings :(

One thing that I think could be better in the Light Grey theme is the balloon help.  This comes up as a very light grey to darker grey gradient, the white text on the light grey corner is hard to read.  Not the end of the world by far, as I'm sure I'll not need the balloon help for more than the odd occasion.

I'm planning on getting the mount and camera set up with it to make sure it works during daylight hours and then I'll be happy to give it a go again :-)