Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_solar_25_winners.thumb.jpg.fe4e711c64054f3c9486c752d0bcd6f2.jpg

roseholme

Another newbie

Hi, I have had a passing interest in the night sky most of my life, but just had a telescope bought, so think I need to be part of a section to aid me in using it best

Hi and welcome to SGL - I hope that you enjoy your time here, it's a friendly place full of helpful folks :D

Look forward to seeing you around :)

Welcome to SGL roseholme! This is a very friendly place for help and advice. 

I have family up near you in Redcar. What scope did you get?

SS  :smiley:  :smiley:  :smiley:

Hi and welcome to SGL. I live in Boro, but I'm a cockney by birth. Lol. The first time I typed that my kindle changed cockney to cocaine!

Edited by Bioboybill

A Celestron astromaster 114, didn't want to go sky high price until lot more knowledge is gleaned, keep in touch

Welcome to SGL. There is a lot of helpful people here. Enjoy your stay.

Hello and a warm welcome to the SGL. Please do not be afraid to ask questions and remember the only silly question is the one you do not ask.

Hi and welcome to SGL.

Lots of friendly people on here with more help and advice than you could shake a stick at.

Regards

and

Clear Skies

Thanks to all for your welcome, will be using site for help when this flipping cloud cover disperses and I can use my new scope, and for Mr Spock please don't call me Rose, I am a full blooded male member of our species. LOL

Hi all, I had my grandson round last night, and we christened the scope by trying to count the stars in the Pleiades cluster, we couldn't, but it was a real eye opener for both of us.